Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (DEEE)
This is a three year technical course that is designed to enable trainees acquire adequate competence for formal and informal employment and at the same time acquire a firm foundation for further training.
Why study Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
- Design electrical and electronic systems.
- Repair electrical, electronics and telecommunication systems
- Manage automated systems in the industry
- Prepare to work in the industry or higher levels of education
- KCSE mean grade C- or equivalent
- Birth certificate
- A copy of national ID or passport
- 1 passport-sized photo
Career Opportunities on Completion
- Telecommunication and IT companies
- Electrical companies
- Manufacturing companies